Who Should Attend?
• Anyone interested in expanding their understanding of National Board Inspection Code and ASME Section IX
Why should you attend?
• To gain a better understanding of the National Board Inspection Code (NBIC) and its requirements for performing repairs and alterations of ASME Code pressure retaining items.
• Understand the formatting and structure of the NBIC
• Implementation in an NBIC compliant quality program
• Understanding Installation and Inspection
• Understanding welded repairs and alterations
• To gain a better understanding of ASME Section IX Welding Requirements
• To gain a better understanding of ASME Section IX in Welding Procedures and Qualifications, Welding Processes, and Welding Performance Qualifications
NBIC Repairs and Alterations
ASME Section IX – Welding Qualifications
Welding Procedure Qualifications
PWHT/ Alternative Welding Methods
Types of Repairs / Alterations
Welding Performance Qualifications
Sorry, there are no products in this collection